[opencms-dev] Adding more resources sub-types

Dylan Milks DMilks at greenridge.ca
Mon Apr 26 20:47:02 CEST 2004

What do you mean by "Run this script on installation"? Do you mean you just modified the TXT file and then did a normal installation? 'Cause that's what I tried, but it doesn't seem to work for me. Here's a sample of what it looks like:

addFileExtension doc binary
addFileExtension pdf binary
addFileExtension zip binary
addFileExtension class binary
addFileExtension ppt binary
addFileExtension swf binary
addFileExtension xls binary
addFileExtension txt plain
addFileExtension html plain
addFileExtension htm plain
addFileExtension jpeg image
addFileExtension jpg image
addFileExtension gif image
addFileExtension png image
addFileExtension tif image
addFileExtension tiff image
addFileExtension bmp image
addFileExtension jsp jsp

When I go to the "resource type management" section, the only type that has something listed is JSP. All other types have nothing. It looks like I've done something wrong which caused this to happen. Normally after the default install, you should see some file types listed under the resource type.

Any idea what's going on?

- Dylan