AW: [opencms-dev] newbie login question

John McClain jm42163jm at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 07:18:02 CEST 2004

Thanks for the help - I have the Yahoo toolbar up and removing the blocker worked. - and yes, John McClain is really is my name!
Have a great day Mark

Mark Miller <mark.miller at hema.ch> wrote:

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
Have you got google toolbar installed o rare you using mozilla etc� in other words check if any popup blockers are running and then disable fort the site.

Kind regards,

Mark Miller

Hema Computersysteme AG
Frauholzstrasse 9a