[opencms-dev] opencms with oracle database

José Checa Claudel jcheca at uco.es
Tue Apr 27 22:03:01 CEST 2004

It's quite simple.

Start normal installation procedure; select Oracle as DataBase;

1.- For system user(must know password)
2.- For cmsuser, a new user must be created where to install opencms schema;

	I've used: opencms like user and new password (install procedure
will create that user; that's the reason to use system user at step 1)

3.- For database string, change "localhost" (with Oracle Database Host name)
and "opencms" (at the end of the line) with your SID.

That's all.

jcheca at uco.es - Universidad de Cordoba