[opencms-dev] Reuse of HTML snippets

Sergio Arias sarias at arsys.es
Wed Apr 28 12:34:02 CEST 2004

Hi Achim. I didn't want to do it that way, since I have to 'force' page
editors to include something like <jsp:include .../> in their code, and they
will be (and should be) just writers. So if they can grasp an image from the
gallery, why can't they simirlarly grasp a piece of HTML and link it into
their page?
I guess that what I'm looking for is a different behaviour of the HTML
gallery, something that instead of copying the code into the page will
insert a <jsp:include .../> pointing to the corresponding file.
Again, have any of you see a module or something to achieve this?