[opencms-dev] Where does all the initial data come from?

Dylan Milks DMilks at greenridge.ca
Wed Apr 28 16:12:02 CEST 2004

I'm just wondering about something:
Immediately following a new install, the database contains some records. EX: CMS_USERS table has 2 entries - Guest and Admin. Where are these records inserted? It's easy to see where the tables are created, but not where the records are inserted. And where are these default values declared ? (in a properties or SQL file? I can't seem to find where.)  Nowhere do I see a call to the addUser method where 2, Admin, admin, ... is passed in to do an insert.

Thanks,
- Dylan