[opencms-dev] How to guide

Mithun P R MithunP at ibsplc.com
Thu Apr 29 09:47:02 CEST 2004

Hi Mark
        it will be realy great to have a handbook for OpenCMS. And thanx
for making the effort to make such a reference guide.

Mithun

Mark Miller <mark.miller at hema.ch>
Sent by: opencms-dev-admin at opencms.org
04/29/04 12:52 PM
Please respond to opencms-dev

        To:     opencms-dev at opencms.org
        cc:
        Subject:        [opencms-dev] How to guide

I have written a kind of handbook for installing an OpenCms system from
scratch. It is very much a first version and is completely based around a
Windows environment with multiple sites for static export.

If anyone is interested to put this on a links site for opencms related
stuff … please feel free to.

http://www.hema.ch/personal/mark.miller/opencms/index.html

I would also be really interested if anyone would fancy helping with
inserting chapters or changing mistakes etc….

Would be nice to have a definitive guide to OpenCms, from installation
(including any issues known) and a how to use guide.

Let me know if you have any comments or something is really, really wrong
and needs to be changed desperately J

All the best,

Mark