[opencms-dev] Permission to create JSPs and to view options in administration

Sergio Arias sarias at arsys.es
Thu Apr 29 18:33:01 CEST 2004

Hi all. I have to questions related to permissions (I think).
 * JSP page type: Why if I have all the right permissions (RWV) in a folder
can't I create pages of type JSP and XML template?. Only if I'm the system
manager can I see these two file-types.

  I can't guess why a developer or even a project manager can't create a
JSP.

 * Administration icons: Is it possible to make visible some default
administration options for certain groups? For instance I may want that a
certain group could manage the external link gallery.

Any ideas?

Sergio Arias

Dpto. ProgramaciĆ³n General
arsys.es