[opencms-dev] Users and Groups...

Rufus Knight Rufus.Knight at headstrong.com
Fri Apr 30 18:47:02 CEST 2004

Quick question...

Do folders have to be published in order for their new access permissions to
go into effect?  I've been trying to set up a few folders so that only
certain users could view them, and I couldn't produce the result that I
wanted until I published them.  Just wanted to see if anyone could back me
up on this.  Thanks.