[opencms-dev] workflow

zemene adgo zemenea at yahoo.com
Sun May 2 13:54:02 CEST 2004

Hi everybody,

I want to create a workflow process for meeting
minutes, which will have the following steps
1) Authoring
2) Editing
3) Approval & publishing
I want to assign an author to the authoring processes,
and editor to the editing processes and publisher to
the publishing process. After the author created the
document he can assign it to workflow and send to the
editor. The editor can make necessary changes to the
document and send to the publisher. The publisher can
then publish the document.
So there is a relation between the document and the
workflow process.
When I see workflow of OpenCms, I couldn’t find this
kind of functionalities.

Any ideas please?

Zemene