AW: [opencms-dev] Error when publishing...

Prestel Marianne m.prestel at akap.de
Mon May 3 17:24:02 CEST 2004

Hi Rufus,

for Content Publishing you need Project Management Rights (Default: only the
Projectmanager can publish Projects or Content).
You can define the Rights for Groups in the Administration View ("Edit
Groups").
So, if You really want to give the Admin User publishing Rights, You have to
define this for the Admin Group.

Regards Marianne