[opencms-dev] Error when publishing...

Thomas M�rz thomasmaerz at gmx.de
Mon May 3 22:06:01 CEST 2004

Rufus Knight <Rufus.Knight at headstrong.com> writes:

> Not only am I receiving this error, but also when I create a user other than
> admin (i.e. projectmanager) and try to login in as this user I end up having
> to login in multiple times, only to have the system send me to a page that
> tells me that HTTP authentication is required.  Has anyone ever dealt with
> this issue, and if so how did you resolve it?

Are you using Apache with mod_jk?
And - I didn't look after for your OpenCms Version - does the hostnames
differ in your browser window, your JS file included (something like
opencms.js) and your httpd.conf?
Well, I didn't muse about this thing.

I think it is a problem with different hostnames, e. g. 127.0.0.1 for
localhost ...