AW: [opencms-dev] Can someone please answer my question (very important)

Mark Miller mark.miller at hema.ch
Tue May 4 09:45:03 CEST 2004

Take a look at the file cmssetup.txt in ocsetup … line 2

Looks like a kind of batch script and contains various calls including
the

login Admin admin

this is just a guess … but might have something to do with this file as
it also seems to setup property definitions.

Kind regards,

Mark Miller

Hema Computersysteme AG
Frauholzstrasse 9a