[opencms-dev] JSP templates in WebLogic 8.1

Niklas Nyren niklas at bea.com
Tue May 4 12:23:02 CEST 2004

Has anyone found a workaround / solution to the problem with using JSP templates in WebLogic 8.1?
Seems to be a problem including the jsp template files. I've seen references to the same problem in a couple of mails sent to this mail list.
I get the following error in my log file:
<2004-maj-04 kl 12:16 CEST> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101214> <Included resource or file "/opencms/jsp/online/system/modules/org.opencms.welcome/jsptemplates/welcome.jsp.jsp" not found from requested resource "/opencms/opencms".>
Regards,
/Nick