[opencms-dev] Name of the WYSIWYG-Editor

Christian Pöcher Poecher at gmx.net
Tue May 4 14:14:02 CEST 2004

Hi there,

one of our clients wants to use OpenCMS from thin clients. These clients are
so incredible thin that they don't even have the ActiveX Component that
offers WYSIWYG capability on OpenCMS clients. He wonders if it is possible
to install it seperate on his machines. For that reason I am looking for the
name of the component. Is it "MSHTML" described here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/browser/editing/mshtmleditor.asp or is it
the "DHTML Editing Component" described here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/archive/default.asp?url=/archive/en-us/dnaredcom/html/cncpt.asp

Is it possible to add that component to a system just by dropping a .ocx or
a .dll to the Windows system folder?

TIA chris

--
Teaching BASIC should be a criminal offense.
(Edsger Dijkstra)