[opencms-dev] Installation errors

Dylan Milks DMilks at greenridge.ca
Tue May 4 19:47:02 CEST 2004

I'm getting the following error right at the end of my installation:

java.sql.SQLException: Invalid argument value: Duplicate entry 'ModuleImport-2004-05-04 12:33:10' for key 2

I've reviewed some posts regarding the "Invalid argument value" error, however most don't apply to my situation (I'm using different versions).

Here's my config:

DB: MySQL 4.something
Tomcat: 4.1.24
OpenCms: 5.0.0
OS: Windows 2000 Professional
JDK: 1.3.1_10

This error does not prevent me from doing anything in OpenCms. However, there is now a project called "ModuleImport" in the projects drop-down list after I install.

Any idea what's going on???

Thanks in advance,
- Dylan

This communication, including its attachments, if any, is intended solely
for the recipient; it is confidential and may contain personal or private
information, or proprietary and/or privileged material. As such, any
unauthorized use, retention, copying, disclosure or other distribution of
this communication, or the taking of any action in reliance on its contents
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately and delete this communication (and any
attachments.)