[opencms-dev] workflow engine integration graphical Worlflow editor for opencms

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Fri May 7 17:39:01 CEST 2004

Hi,

> ist it possible to plug / integrate a 3Party workflow engine like
> enhydra shark from ObjectWeb into OpenCMS?
> My Idea is to have a graphical Worlflow editor (Enhydra JaWE: Java
> Workflow editor) for OpenCMS :-D

surely such things are possible. You can make a module for those things.
The core gives enough possibilites to do that.
If you`re interested in, we worked on a white paper for something like
this soome weels ago. Please write private Mail.
Bye Joachim Arrasz

Synyx oHG, Karlsruhe

--
Questions about OpenCMS?