[opencms-dev] Forms

Quast, Torben Quast at makdata.de
Mon May 10 14:29:02 CEST 2004

Hello,
i've got a problem. I implemented a form modul for my company. This form should send an email with the data to a defined email adress. So far everything is ok if i open this form from opencms in the offline projekt. I changed the export of the form file to false to make it dynamic.
My problem is now that this form doesn't work if i open it from the online projekt. The form still exist, but if i press the "submit" button nothing happens. The path that is requested from the tomcat server is the same in both cases, but there are different results (in the online projekt nothing happens).
Does anyone know about this problem or does anybody know how to save this problem?

Kind regards.

Torben Quast
MaK Data System GmbH
Falklandstraße 1 - 3