[opencms-dev] My online resources are not available

Mario Juric mario.juric at privat.tdcadsl.dk
Mon May 10 19:33:01 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have created a basic web site in OpenCMS and published the resources so
that they are available online, but I get an "The requested resource
(/opencms/export/mysite/index.html) is not available."-error from Tomcat
when I try to access site resources. This happens when I select a link
within the OpenCMS online project or when I try to enter the URL directly
into IE. Other online resources (not mine) such as the imported
alkacon-documentation are available.

I think that I probably do not correctly understand the concept of
publishing resources online. I could not find anything in the documentation
that mentions anything else besides the basics on publishing projects and
resources. What am I missing? Can someone help me solve this problem? I
would appreciate any help I can get. Thanks.

Best regards
Mario Juric