[opencms-dev] OpenCMS and Java IDE

Konstantins Dorodovs K.Dorodovs at mebius.lv
Tue May 11 14:55:02 CEST 2004

Hi,
I guess you should read chapter 14 of opencmsdoc.pdf (opencms
documentation 5.0)

------ cut ----
14. The OpenCms synchronization
14.1. What is synchronization?
The synchronization tool is used to synchronize files in the Virtual
File System of Open-
Cms and their corresponding files in the Server File System .
It’s a feature for development only. It speeds up the development cycle
because you can
modify the file on your Server File System with your favourite
application and update the
file in the file system of OpenCms.

Best wishes,

Konstantin