[opencms-dev] ant war

Mark Miller mark.miller at hema.ch
Wed May 12 09:42:02 CEST 2004

Hiya all .

I tried to compile the latest CVS . but to no avail . I am using build 5
3 4 but get loads of errors (it may actually be that I am checking the
stuff out wrong as I am not very used to CVS). I also tried HEAD but
this also gives me quite a few errors. Shouldn't a checked out build or
HEAD always compile ?? I thought it was a milestone ?

My problem is that I got a war file from Joachim for 5 3 4 . but I can't
edit any files using the msdhtml editor (always gives
NullPointerException). Any ideas ?? ..

I realise that this is not a production version . I would just really
like to use it.

Any help greatly appreciated.

All the best,

Mark