[opencms-dev] Bug when replacing existent modules in 5.0.0

Christian Pöcher Poecher at gmx.net
Wed May 12 18:12:00 CEST 2004

Hi there,

I don't know, if this issue is considerd as bug, or if it is already fixed,
decide for yourself.

There is a lucence-module 1.3 on my CMS. Then I change the module by
replacing a classfile (IndexManager.class) with a self-compiled one. Via
Administration->Module Managment->Import I replace the whole module with the
newer one. After restarting I still had the old code in my OpenCMS. I didn't
expect that.

I got what I wanted after I deleted the installed module and imported the
modified module afterwards.

chris
--
Teaching BASIC should be a criminal offense.
(Edsger Dijkstra)