[opencms-dev] lucene and broken links

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Wed May 12 22:12:01 CEST 2004

Chris,

Good idea. I will add it to the TODO list. If you should get around to
making the change (which should be fairly easy to do), please send me
the patch. I suppose an even better approach would be to test links and
not follow them if broken.

Since I had never needed to set it higher than 10, it never occured to
me to make the setting configurable.

Thanks,

Matt