[opencms-dev] Redirect from Javaclass

Quast, Torben Quast at makdata.de
Thu May 13 10:50:02 CEST 2004

Hello again,

i've got a new problem. I'm still working on my form module. This form should redirect the user to a self-made content file in case that everything is correct. My supervisor likes to edit this files with the wysiwyg-editor, so he uses a page file. Until now i solved the problem by using the body part in the class file. But in this case i can't change the contenttemplate around the body part.
Now my question is: "is there a way or method to forward to a page file from within a javaclass?".
Can anyone give me a hint where i should start searching?
Thanks and best regards.

Torben Quast
MaK Data System GmbH
Falklandstraße 1 - 3