AW: [opencms-dev] Problem in the HTML Editor

Kavitha Rajamanickam kavitha_rajamanickam at yahoo.co.in
Thu May 13 11:13:01 CEST 2004

Hi,

Thanks for u'r immediate response.

Actually the problem is Template Option missing in the HTML Editor.
I have attached screenshot with this mail in jpeg format.

In the JPEG the first picture is from the PDF help file. The second picture is the editor which i get when i run the openCms application 5.0

Thanks in advance

Regards
Kavitha

Le <t.le at comundus.com> wrote:
Hi,

do u mean the HTML-Galerry ?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

i.A. Tuan Le
IT-Consultant

Besuchen Sie uns auf dem LINUX TAG.
23. - 26 Juni 2004, Messe Karlsruhe, Stand C124.

comundus Unternehmensberatung GmbH
Schüttelgrabenring 3, 71332 Waiblingen

Tel: +49 (0) 71 51-5 00 28-0   Fax: -99

www.comundus.com   www.comundus-e-quality.com