AW: [opencms-dev] About JSP & templates

Schulz, Rainer Rainer.Schulz at bonprix.net
Thu May 13 14:34:01 CEST 2004

Hi,

you can use jsp templates (look at the online doku).

another way is, to create a empty html site, with your template. then set
this empty site to export=dynamic.
insert into the control file of these site a forward to your jsp :

example:
<PAGE>
    <class>com.opencms.template.CmsXmlTemplate</class>

<masterTemplate>/system/modules/yourTemplates/standard_jsp</masterTemplate>
    <ELEMENTDEF name="body">
        <CLASS>com.opencms.template.CmsXmlTemplate</CLASS>
        <TEMPLATE>/system/bodies/such_ergebnis.html</TEMPLATE>
    </ELEMENTDEF>
    <ELEMENTDEF name="jsp">
        <CLASS>com.opencms.flex.CmsJspTemplate</CLASS>
        <TEMPLATE>simple_search.jsp</TEMPLATE>
    </ELEMENTDEF>
</PAGE>

Now, you can acces the html site , and it will show your jsp site , with
your specified template.
this is the way, how it works on my system.

greez

ray