[opencms-dev] WYSIWYG Editors

Claus Priisholm cpr at codedroids.com
Fri May 14 11:48:01 CEST 2004

Well, I've just started on having a go at it, ie. integrating HTMLArea
3 into 5.0.1.

Just to get familiar with HTMLArea I started out by using it in place
of the source-code editor (which uses a textarea in case you're not
using ledit). That was fairly easy, though, as Alexander Kandzior have
pointed out previously, kind of messy (but as I need Mac-compatibility
now I can't wait for 6.0's cleaner interface)

This first attempt does not include all the nice features that are
otherwise available in WYSIWYG-mode (galleries and so forth). I plan to
look at replacing the 'real' WYSIWYG editor this weekend.

OpenCms links & API's: http://www.codedroids.com/community/opencms
--
Claus Priisholm
+45 48 22 46 46