[opencms-dev] <cms:link> tag problem

Ernesto Salgado yngwuero at yahoo.es
Wed May 19 09:52:02 CEST 2004

Hello everyone ... is the first time i write to this mailing list.
Here is my question:

I use <cms:link> tag to put body content using templates. I have observed that when the complete page is assembled, the body content is parsed before send the response to the client. Body example:

<![CDATA[

]]>

The response, with header and footer is:

<!-- Main pagebody starts here -->

<!--Main pagebody ends here -->

OpenCMS adds </p> !!!!! I don't want that ... I need that OpenCMS don't parse de body content ...

Somebody can help me?