[opencms-dev] On JBoss again

softec_mmichelotti at conaddeltirreno.it softec_mmichelotti at conaddeltirreno.it
Thu May 20 11:06:01 CEST 2004

Hy everybody.
I read a message from Emiliano Viera about running OpenCMS under Jboss.
I try to unpack opencms in a foldel called 'opencms.war' under my deploy
directory and I can see the home page of OpenCMS; when I try to connect to
the login page I get the same problem, 'myhost:8080/opencms/' become
'myhost:9093/opencms.war/'.
Then I try to add the following line in jboss-service.xml:
<Context path="/opencms"
  docBase="${jboss.server.home.dir}/deploy/opencms"
  debug="0" reloadable="true" crossContext="true" />
but the problem still remain.

I try to rename the directory 'opencms.war' in 'opencms' but I get an error
while starting Jboss.
I try to modify the 'context' definition setting
<Context path="/opencms"
  docBase="${jboss.server.home.dir}/deploy/opencms.war"
  debug="0" reloadable="true" crossContext="true" />

and

<Context path="/opencms.war"
  docBase="${jboss.server.home.dir}/deploy/opencms"
  debug="0" reloadable="true" crossContext="true" />

But I didn't solve the problem.

Which is the solution ?

Thankd in advance

Mauro Michelotti