[opencms-dev] Start OpenCMS CVS Build 534

Kamrul Islam Kamrul.Islam at icr.ac.uk
Mon May 24 18:33:01 CEST 2004

Hi

I have installed opencms 5.34 downloaded from -
http://home.planet.nl/~lindenvd/opencms534.war on tomcat 4.1.3.

Installation worked as expected but when I go to the start page after
installation it comes out blank?

Can anybody please help to debug this as I have checked the logs and
the only error message that I get is the following -

24 May 2004 17:21:09,991 ERROR [  org.opencms.main.OpenCmsCore: 402]
Crontable is corrupt, Cron scheduler has been disabled
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.opencms.db.CmsDriverManager.readCronTable(CmsDriverManager.java:5528)
        at
org.opencms.main.OpenCmsCore.updateCronTable(OpenCmsCore.java:399)
        at
org.opencms.cron.CmsCronScheduler.run(CmsCronScheduler.java:98)

If any of this makes sense can someone please point me in the right
direction in setting up the opencms cvs version.

--
Thanks