[opencms-dev] Access permissions to my website private pages

luca.bonzagni luca.bonzagni at freefile.it
Tue May 25 15:54:01 CEST 2004

I've done like this description and until now it's work well:
-create a new Group "MyGroup"
Parent Group : Guests
Set this Group like Projectmanager,ProjecUser
Save.

-create new Users "MyUser"
User directly in the Group : User,Administrators,MyGroup
User Indirectly in the Group: Guests

Ok now create a new Project(remember before to create the directory). "MyProject"
Insert UserGroup="MyGroup"
ManagerGroup="MyGroup"

Create a new Page. "MyPage.html"
Modify the permission of this page like this:
Owner=r,w,v.
Group=r,w,v.
Others=v.
internal=.