[opencms-dev] about mail form and setting up opencms for "mailing to" tasks

Arian Abrahantes Quintana Arian.Abrahantes.Quintana at cern.ch
Tue May 25 16:39:01 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I have installed the package formmail, setted up my server acording to the docs (servlet and mapping stuff). I haven't done any change on the configuration in the administration point (one change at a time). I wrote a simple test form and focussed it to formmail.jsp (it is supposed to send me a mail my personal account -somewhere in the internet-). Put all to work: formmail is called a blank page is showed in my browser and I didn't received any message.