[opencms-dev] Using Eclipse to build openCMS

Michael Dickson mike.dickson at lexinomics.com
Tue May 25 19:21:01 CEST 2004

I'm trying to get OpenCMS to build with Eclipse and MyEclipse.  There's a
problem with "error.jsp" being a fragment that chokes the jsp precompiler in
MyEclipse.  Renaming to error.jspf (and updating the includes) fixes that.
I still have a problem during setup building the workplace which I think is
config but this all otherwise works well.

Mike