[opencms-dev] General Tecnical Information

Daniel V. Viveiros viveiros at cit.com.br
Wed May 26 21:08:01 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I´m analysing some content managers and OpenCMS sounds to be a very interesting one. I´ve already installed it on my machine and executed some scenarios. It worked fine! But I still have some doubts about how can I integrate it with my application.

1- I´m desiging a enterprise portal and some pages need to have managed content. How can I include content stored at OpenCMS´s VFS in a regular JSP? I´ve tried to use taglibs but they are not writing anything in the output;

2- Does OpenCMS have workflow (not tasks)? For example, some ordinary guy create a content to publish and the manager has to approve this content;

3- Can I schedule some content to be automaticaly published? For example: I want to schedule some news to appear in the front page of an intranet for 3 days starting at some pre-defined date;

4- I want to know somes cases, success uses of OpenCMS. Can anyone help me with that?

Thanks in advance for any help!

[]s
Daniel

Daniel Vieira Viveiros