[opencms-dev] General Tecnical Information

Mark Harris mark at desperatecomfort.com
Wed May 26 22:18:02 CEST 2004

If I understand you right, I did this just by dumping the opencms jars and
config files, etc into my existing war. I just use opencms to manage the
view layer of an app with Struts as the controller. Works like a champ. Now
we are considering including the opencms stuff in all apps for the same
purpose. We're also starting to do lookups in the Struts actions to find
open cms resources based on parameters. For instance, clients can have the
same app with custom look and feel. So we can look up the opencms resaources
based on client name, etc, while the Struts code remains the same for all.

Long answer, but just dump the necessary jars and files into your war and it
will work.