[opencms-dev] mailform problems

Arian Abrahantes Quintana Arian.Abrahantes.Quintana at cern.ch
Thu May 27 13:18:01 CEST 2004

Hi all,

This is my second mail on this subject... I don't know if the first mail reached the list.

I am using OpenCMS 5.0/Tomcat 4.1.29. I downloaded and installed the formmail package. I followed the docs to complete the installation procedure. In the administration point, I am supposed to make changes on JavaMail  Service and Security, isn't it?. Well, I made them.

I wrote a single form pointing to formmail.jsp but it didn't work. Furthermore, I remove the field "recipient" from the form and tried again. formmail.jsp is supposed to reply to such order with an error page but, instead, I receive a blank page as in the first test... or any other I tried... I never get any error page (???)

Questions:

1- Is there a log file in Opencms to track smtp calls or mail traffic?

2- Could anybody please give me some hint of how to deal with the mailform problem?

best regards and TIA,

Arian