[opencms-dev] mailform problems

Arian Abrahantes Quintana Arian.Abrahantes.Quintana at cern.ch
Fri May 28 10:15:02 CEST 2004

Hi Amjad,

I am also NEW in opencms, Java and everything else the best I could do for you is giving the web address where you can find the latest OpenCms release (http://www.opencms.org/opencms/en/download/opencms.html) and embebed in this page you will find several links which will guide you succesfully, I hope, through the installation process (at least they worked out fine for me Red Hat 7.3). I am using OpenCMS 5.0/Jakarta-Tomcat-4.1.29 and the corresponding MySQL database. The system is very consistent (as far as I could push it -remember, I am a beginner;)-)

best regards and wellcome to the club,

arian