[opencms-dev] Visibility of modules in the backoffice

Salvador Santander Gutierrez ssantander at grupoiud.com
Fri May 28 13:31:59 CEST 2004

You can control the access permissions to a certain module changing the
permission and the gruoup to the 'admin' folder in this folder.
For example, if you want that only the users of group NewsUsers has access
to the news module you must change the group of the admin folder of the news
module (and its subfolders) to 'NewsUsers' and change the read access to
other users.