[opencms-dev] Firefox

Janosch Rolles janosch.rolles at infedia.de
Sat May 29 17:15:01 CEST 2004

Hi Oliver,

Firefox has got an integrated Popup-Blocker which is activated by default.
That's why the OpenCMS workspace cannot be opened on your system.

You have to add the hostname or ip address of your server to the list of sites
which are allowed to open popups - you find this setting somewhere in the
Firefox preferences.

Have fun...
Janosch