[opencms-dev] alkacon-introduction/ module document can't be published?

Jurgen Stroo blurg at JurgenStroo.com
Sun May 30 03:34:02 CEST 2004

Hi!

First of all, What a NICE Product this is! Wow! My compliments for this
great effort!
So, I am new to OpenCMS and thus to this list.
I installed OpenCMS on Debian/Tomcat, now I am busy with reading the docs,
but my problem is after I imported the alkacon-introduction module, I
can't publish the UserDoc.pdf for some reason.
This module contains to pdf's:

Slides_OpenCms_5_Overview_Alkacon.pdf
UserDoc.pdf

The first one is already published and accessible, but the UserDoc.pdf
keeps unpublished, even after I use the 'Publish Directly' option in the
menu. (I tried it on both Mozilla at Linux and IE at Windows)

How can I fix this? Does anyone know what could be wrong?

Many thanks,

Jurgen

"When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute.
But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour.
That's relativity." [A. Einstein, 1938]

<banner align=left>
hyper text transfer protocol colon slash slash jurgenstroo.com
</banner>