[opencms-dev] More examples/default sites?

Jurgen Stroo blurg at JurgenStroo.com
Mon May 31 03:41:00 CEST 2004

Hi list,

I was wondering if there are more resources as the opencms-demo around on
the net. I'd like to know if there are more modules/template sets which
you can import so you have a complete website at once, functioning as a
basis to built/configure for your own taste. Just as a quick starting
point and to learn this way about OpenCMS by (re)configuring, instead of
building something from scratch.

I need a website for my company this week so I'd like to start with a set
of templates which form a site, and by playing with OpenCMS for some time
I can built my own from scratch at a later point.

Jurgen

"When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute.
But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour.
That's relativity." [A. Einstein, 1938]

<banner align=left>
hyper text transfer protocol colon slash slash jurgenstroo.com
</banner>