[opencms-dev] JBoss install not working do I need Tomcat?

Marcus Redeker mredeker at web.de
Wed Jun 2 15:45:02 CEST 2004

Which version of JBoss do you use? You said JBoss4 which is only
available as a developer release. There is one problem that JBoss is
giving out at one point the name of the folder of the webapp which is
"opencms.war" because you have to extract war archives into a folder
ending with ".war". I have a patch for the current CVS head version
which I can send you.

If anybody from the OpenCMS developer is interested in that patch maybe
they can integrate it into the source tree.

--Marcus