[opencms-dev] JBoss install not working do I need Tomcat?

patrick clancy patrick at netluna.com
Wed Jun 2 16:22:01 CEST 2004

I'm not sure about jboss but, with some small tweaks I was able to
install opencms 5.01 in the Resin 2.1.13 container. On both RedHat ES
3.0 and OS X 10.3.4. I just got it up and haven't spent a lot of time
evaluating it. I still need to completely test the application, and
create scripts to benchmarked it's performance.

I wouldn't give up hope ;-)