[opencms-dev] JBoss install not working do I need Tomcat?

patrick clancy patrick at netluna.com
Wed Jun 2 23:20:02 CEST 2004

Andras, I've stated working along the examples in the user manual. Will
I encounter these issues with jsp templates in this tutorial?

> You should try the jsp templates feature and including jsps from
> another jsp.
> I think this will not work.

Can you provide any more information on where the problems may be. I'm
really hoping to identify them and work through them. So far all is
working as expected. The only issue I've found is an error with the
welcome page.