[opencms-dev] Unpublishing a content

Mario Juric mario.juric at privat.tdcadsl.dk
Thu Jun 3 17:40:01 CEST 2004

Hi Yusuf,

Sorry I misunderstood you. I do not think this feature is available in the
form you would like it. You could try to create a solution yourself where
your JSP templates do not auto-generate links to pages with an "unpublished"
property. In case the URL is still being accessed directly or from a link in
some other pages content then the JSP template of the unpublished page could
redirect to or use another page specified by the "unpublished" property.

However, I do not know whether this solution is feasible since I have not
tried it. Your site might also have other issues that I do not know about...

Mario