[opencms-dev] Installing Modules

Bob Cohen bcohen at bpecreative.com
Fri Jun 4 18:10:01 CEST 2004

Hi,

Sorry for another newbie questions but I'm trying to install a number of
modules:

	o	Calendar
	o	FormMail
	o	NewsRSS
	o	HTML Import

I'm importing them from a Windows box to a Linux 7.3 server.  The
OpenCMS installation seems to otherwise work.  For the first three,
Calendar, FormMail, and NewsRSS, OpenCMS complains shortly after the
Load module from local computer dialog box.

HTML import seems to have installed but fails after clicking on the
icon.  It's legend looks kind of weird too:  ???
org_opencms_modules_htmlimport_HtmlImportBackoffice.icon.text ???

I'm sure I'm missing some stupid little thing.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Bob