[opencms-dev] Installing Modules

Bob Cohen bcohen at bpecreative.com
Sat Jun 5 03:27:02 CEST 2004

> Thank you Simon and Thomas.  Now I'm learning just how little
> I really know.  I installed OpenCMS many months ago and am
> now unclear about what servlet container means.  Do you mean
> Apache/Tomcat?

Turns out there's a bit of self-sufficiency residing deep in this
middle-aged hobbit's core.  I figured out how to stop and restart
Tomcat, and, as  predicted, the HTML import module works like a charm.
Thanks.  Now.  What about the others?  Guess I'll dig a bit deeper and
see what there is to see.  Perhaps I'll employ an ancient, and often
discredited method of gaining knowledge: RTFM!

Thanks.

--Bob