[opencms-dev] Re: Lucene: Index temporarily not crerated

Ralf Emanuel emanuel at inexweb.de
Tue Jun 8 09:44:01 CEST 2004

Dear Ernesto,

thanks for your quick answer. I´ve already created the directories
"temp" and "tmp" at the same level like the Lucene index directory. But
in the link you sent me, I´ve read that since a few days a patch
concerning "FSDirectoy" is available .

Thanks for your help

Ralf

Hi Ralf

I have the same problem in Win2000.
The problem is a Lucene bug, in windows + tomcat

read "Lockfile Problem Solved" in the lucene list archive:
http://www.mail-archive.com/lucene-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg07789.html

Bye,
 Ernesto.