[opencms-dev] Integrating OpenCms with WebWork2 or Spring

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Fri Jun 11 15:46:01 CEST 2004

Hi,

> What kind is this OpenOffice-integration of?

we built some classes which changes some OO Functionality. Then we built a
module which is able to workwith this special OO-Clients (worldwide). So
when you want to open a file which depends to OO from a portal which this
module is installed, then the OO directly starts and opens this file. When
you save this file, you save it directly to VFS from OO. When you want to
publish then the file directly, you can do this via a flag (global, or
file dependend). Some more things are done actually in release 1.0
> Is it available to other users?

Yes, we will publish it soon.

> And, in case, is it commercial or OS?

It´s commercial.

If you need more detailed informations just call our office under
+49(0)7216624866

Kind Regards

Joachim Arrasz

Synyx oHG Karlsruhe, Germany