[opencms-dev] No problems with Resin 3.0.8 (or?)

Torbehn at aol.com Torbehn at aol.com
Sat Jun 12 14:53:02 CEST 2004

Hello,

I tried to install Opencms 5.0.1 under Resin 2.1.13. Basically it works.  But
it always showed an error message, when using any kind of template  (
(CmsXmlTemplate/bootloader)]com.opencms.core ... is page but it  should be
"XMLTEMPLATE"...   ) or JSP pages.
Under Resin 3.0.8 this problem is gone.

Under both versions the example pages are not working
("javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: javax.servlet.ServletException:  FlexDispatcher: Dectected
inclusion loop for target /index.jsp"). I will look  into this.

Everything else seems fine.

Does anyone has any suggestions regarding Resin?

Regards
Torsten