[opencms-dev] CVS HEAD - static export ignores locale

Mariano Barcia mariano.barcia at colaborativa.net
Sat Jun 12 18:27:01 CEST 2004

Alex,

Thanks very much again.

I apologize I did not make myself clear: I'm aware that these CVS
versions are not final, so I would not expect a formal "migration
procedure". I just wanted to know whether the export/import sub-system
had suffered modifications in 5.3.4 that would break 5.3.3 (or anything
would break from 5.3.3 to 5.3.4).

We'll create a fresh installation of the CVS HEAD and re-import the
contents and the module.

Kind regards,
--mariano